We offer Online Services to enable patients to manage some general practice needs without having to attend the surgery:
Online Appointments – This enables you to manage your appointments online, you can make, cancel and view existing appointment.
Online Repeats – This allows you to order your repeat prescriptions online, select the items you require and send the request to your practice.
Online Records Access - This allows you to access your GP medical record once your named GP has given his/her authorisation.
To use Online Services you must:
- Have internet access and an email account which can not be a shared email account.
- Inform your practice that you wish to use this service.
- Obtain a registration letter for Online Services from the practice which details all the information needed to register online. Alternatively, you can click here to download the registration form which needs to be completed and then handed in at the surgery reception.
Please note: Photo ID is required e.g a driving licence or passport and proof of address dated within the last 3 months.
- Register your account from www.patient-services.co.uk
- Once registered, you will need to activate your account via an email link.